South Texas College of Law Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Mock Trial Varsity Advocate
- Summer Trial Academy, Best Advocate Overall Award
- Peter James Johnson National Civil Rights Trial Competition, Varsity Advocate
- Garland Walker Mock Trial Champion
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Health Law Society, President
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Criminal Law Society, Secretary & Co-Founder
University of Tennessee, Bachelor of Arts in Communications Studies
- Communications National Honor Society
- Student Government Association, Senator for College of Communications
Austin Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Williamson County Bar Association
Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Professor Geoffrey Corn, South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas, Research Assistant, 2014-2015
Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, Washington, DC, Legal Intern, 2014
Knox County District Attorney’s Office, Knoxville, Tennessee, Legal Intern, 2008
Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, Chicago, Illinois, Legal Intern, 2008
Attorney Brad Vinson is an honest hard working attorney who cares about giving his clients the best possible representation.
Mr. Brad Vinson completed his undergraduate education at the University of Tennessee, majoring in communication. During his time at South Texas College of Law Houston, he also completed coursework in criminal trial advocacy and mock trial, finishing first place, along with Jarrod Smith, in the annual Garland Walker Mock Trial competition. Mr. Vinson went on to compete in a variety of mock trial events. He was named Summer Trial Academy Best Advocate Overall and traveled to New York to compete in a national tournament as a varsity advocate in South Texas College of Law Houston’s nationally ranked mock trial team.
With Smith & Vinson, you are not just hiring a lawyer to handle your case, but a firm that will put you and your legal needs first.